Saturday, February 9, 2019

Valentine 2019

Hello Blogmonsters,


Here is Clawdeen Wolf with another weekly blogspot.

Next week, there is Valentine. A Howliday the normies (and some of us monsters) really like, because it is the day of romance and friendship.

Again, I created some new outfits for this day.

There are a lot of my friends who don't have one so far, but since my own outfit for this occasion meanwhile begins falling apart, and I am opening the blogspot most of the times myself, I decided that I needed a new outfit as well.





And yes, that is the outfit you see on the picture above as well as on this one.

It looks like Shirt and Skirt wouldn't fit together, and I agree that on the pictures the green hearts on the skirt really look different from the one on the shirt, but... they don't look THAT different in real life!

The very light purple of the long sleeved shirt also repeats several times on the skirt.

I found this little hearts (the one on the shirt) in Kik Germany, and yes, they will repeat in the other outfits I did as well, you will see.

Also the new pattern I designed for the skirt.

The earrings I am wearing I also wore at the old outfit, but as I told you, that one had to be changed out.





But I am not the only one I designed an outfit for.

Here is the dress I made for Ari Hauntington.

I didn't find another fabric with hearts pattern, so for her I used a purple one with white polka dots all over. For her, I shortened the skirt design a bit and sew it to a top and added one of the hearts I found to the top and two to the skirt.

As you can see, those work as pockets, and I added also two little bows there so the whole dress even looks a bit more romantic.

Draculaura would like that one as well, I think.

Ari doesn't wear earrings, so for her I added a purple headband as accessorie, made from wire hidden under purple yarn with another one of the hearts sewn on.





Here is what I came up with for Gigi Grant.

The fabric her clothes are made of was thought to be Draculauras, but I will make a different dress for her someday using the fabric, she generally loves hearts as motives.

So Gigi got this fabric instead this year, and I used it for a top that generally had just one shoulder, but then I added another strap using some really cute wooden heart shaped beads Calaminthe found.

Gigi's skirt, made from the same material, has a glued on purple belt with some half beads and a pink lace border at the bottom which makes the skirt a little bit stiff.





This year, I also made an outfit for Calaminthe's Photographer Lammily doll who is called Elea and part of this household since Christmas.

It is the first outfit designed for her since then.

Elea has a short T-Shirt dress made from pink striped jersey, hold by a pink lourex belt.

In her hair, she is wearing another headband accessorie I finished. Hers is pink and has two little fabric roses sewn on.




I hope you liked my ideas for this years Valentine.

As you can guess, we are now at the end of todays blogspot, and it is time to say goodbye.
As always, I am looking forward to your likes and comments.




Have a fangtastic weekend,
a clawsome week and a nice and happy Valentine's day.




💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment