Saturday, November 17, 2018

Honey Swamp's Weather Fashion / Fall Pictures Of Our Hometown


Hello Blogmonsters,


Here's Clawdeen Wolf with another weekly blogspot.

Today, we come back to Monster High themes only.

Calaminthe took some shots of me in Weierhohl, Olpe while shopping fabric and other stuff.

We have sunny weather today, and when these pictures had been made last week, it was the same.
Just, meanwhile it's colder.

Yes, I am wearing my old crochet christmas hat already, even though it's not exactly advent and maybe a tiny bit early, but I felt that I needed some early christmas mood.

Yes, I am working on some new christmas stuff for my ghouls, all in fabrics you didn't see yet and some in fabric that I bought that day.

But first, I wanted to show you another outfit.

One that fits into fall much better then the outdoor pics I'll show you later (there are just two).




As you know, I try to give all of my family members and Monster High friends clothes and fashion for every occasion.

I especially like the "weather series", because rain clothes are very useful when you are travelling.

I try to let them be as functional as I can, and usually I use rubber material or fabric that I recycled from old, broken umbrellas.


This is what I did when designing the weather fashion for Honey Swamp, some weeks ago.

I made her a nice turquoise coloured coat from recycled umbrella material.

Honey though has this super cute afro hairstyle, and its kind of impossible to get that under a hood.

So, instead, she needed an umbrella. And I wanted one for her that it functional.
And as you can see, she has one! In the same colour as her coat, how nice is that?





Here it is, opened.

It is an umbrella I altered from a yellow lace umbreally I found on amazon. The original umbrella would have suited honey as well, but wasn't useful for rain.

Honey's coat this time has press button closure, and to cover them up, I used turquise half wax pearl ornaments though. I have to glue those on more properly though soon - they constantly fall down!





And of course I couldn't Honey just let go with only a coat and an umbrella, she needed something new for under it.
So I made her this two piece combination.





The top is made from yellow jersey with lace that has the same colour around Honeys waist, and with a cute yellow polka dotted bow. I found these in Tedi.





The skirt is simple and made from yellow and dark turquise candy striped jersey material.

Top and Skirt close in the back, as usually when I do them, with press buttons.





Well, here now is one of the pics of me in Olpe Calaminthe shot.

I am sitting on Olpe's town wall, in the background you can see the "Weierhohl" which is both a walk and a kind of park with a nice children's playground.

The piece of wall you see in the background is a door to a stair, which will lead you down there.





Here I am sitting on a wooden fence which you will find when you use that stair downwards.

In the background, there is the witchtower, the town's landmark.




And now it's time to say goodbye.

Next week, it's review time again.

Who will be reviewed this time? Well.... surprise. ;-)




Goodbye for today,

have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,




💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The main thing to do was altering the doll umbrella, and I didn't as well as I tried to, but it came out okay, I guess. Next time I try it it sure comes out better.

      Delete