Saturday, July 8, 2017

Up To The Beach!


Hello Blogmonsters,




Here is Clawdeen Wolf with the weekly blogspot!

Temperatures are high right now and I allow to myself to take a little sunbath on the lawn.
What better to show you this week then my latest beachwear?

I have five boo outfits this year made for some of my biesties - its time to represent you what I came up with!




The first one I made for Isi Dawndancer.

For her I made a tankini that perfectly matches her hair. It is without a pattern and has a loose hanging top. Over it, she is wearing a fringed little pareo with orange rhinestones glued on.

To complete her outfit, she also got a boo bag. It has been MyScene originally, I think, or maybe Barbies, but since I had this one spare I coloured the flowers with nail polish.




Moanica D'kay is a mean ghoul but I made beachwear for her nevertheless.
She got a high waisted Bikini in a fabric that has what I think are her favourite colours maybe and a pink beach towel to match with it.




Amanita Nightshade got a Bikini as well.
hers is striped in pink and berry tones and I added a pair of copper shell shaped earrings because a ghoul like her seems never go out without jewellery.
She also has a little pareo from black fishnet or tull material, but its just an itsy bitsy pareo thingie.

Also it is always better she has something for herself so she doesn't... "borrow"... things from my beasties.




Silvi Timberwolf got a swimsuit of fabric I bought because I thought it totally matches her colours, and it does!
To go with it, she got another two pairs of  paperclip earrings and a matching light blue fishnet wrap around her hips.




Last but not least here is Ari Hauntington, also wearing a swimsuit. Hers has black and white stripes, and around her hips she has a pareo made from fabric that has a Monster High pattern and was originally a little scarf from the german MH Magazine.

Don't tell the others, but this one is my personal favourite.
And yours?




Well, to have a better look at them alltogether, here is as usually the group shot.

From the left to the right: Silvi Timberwolf, Amanita Nightshade, Moanica D'kay, Isi Dawndancer and Ari Hauntington.


For next week, its clear what my post will be about:

It is Schützenfest again in Olpe and as every year, I made five brand boo green and white outfits for my friends.
Curious?

Then feel welcome to come back and have a look!

For now, goodbye and a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome sunny week!

💚💜💚💋

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment