Saturday, July 15, 2017

Schützenfest in Olpe 2017


Hello Blogmonsters,




This weekend is the third weekend in July, and that means traditionally here in my hometown Schützenfest will be celebrated again.

If you are a blogreader since the beginning you know that I made boo fashion in green and white each year.

For everybody who wants to know what Schützenfest is, maybe some of these Links are a bit helpful - but I am not sure if there is any who explains the whole thing in english too.


Well, here are my latest five outfits for this weekend:




For werecat Meowlody, I made a simple but cute little halter dress in green with white flower print.




her twin sister Purrsephony has the same dress, just that hers is white with green flowers.




Frankie, who seems to have the perfect natural skin colour for Schützenfest, it seems, I made this vichy checkered little jumpsuit and, since she has holes for those, a pair of green flower earrings.




Sirena von Boo is wearing a neckholder top with some green borders and glued on rhinestones in green.




And mummy girl Teje Kephri is wearing a simple white dress under a green vest with huge white glued on rhinestones that have a pyramid shape.

She also is wearing some jewellery that I originally made for myself but didn't fit anymore on my furry arms now.

The black wig I made a year ago.




Here we are all together:

From the left to the right Teje, Sirena, Frankie, myself, Meowlody and Purrsephone.

We wish everybody here in Olpe

"Guodde Fierdahe!"

and everybody else on the world
a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

💚💚💚

Clawdeen Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment