Sunday, July 2, 2017

Honey Swamp Special


Hello Blogmonsters,



here is your latest blogspot with Clawdeen Wolf.

Today, I want to surprise you with another ghoul special.

Its not that I had been lazy during the last few weeks, I completed eleven more boo fashions for my ghouls and am working on Nr 12, but I felt it really was time for another ghoul to stand out a bit.




Today my special guest will be, as you can see from the poster I chose as a background, the sweet daughter of the Honey Island Swamp Monster:




Welcome, Honey Swamp!

Hello, Clawdeen!
Thank you for inviting me!
Hello, Ladys and Gentlemonsters out there in the world!
It is a pleasant for me to be here and tell you a little bit of myself.




Wow. You really have the beast manners, Honey!

Well, I try my very biest. I am a modern Southern ghoul, and good manners is a big part of it.
I really like to entertain guests at a formal dinner party and enjoy being sweet, mannerly, feminine and fiercly independant.

But thats not the only think you do like, isn't it?

Well, of course not! A ghoul should be interested in many things.
My favourite ones though are photographing and making boovies behind my handheld camera, as you know.

And you are interested in fashion as well?

Of course I am! Every ghoul loves to be dressed niceley, doesn't she? Isn't it important to have your own killer style? But whom do I ask? You are the one all about style and fashion, Clawdeen!

Thank you, Honey!
And so - would you please allow us a watch into your warderobe?

Yes, of course!
Here we go.




Here you can see me in my basic outfit. I guess every Monster High Fan knows it, I wore it in the boovie "Frights, Camera, Action" as well as in some webisodes.




There didn't any fashion packs come out so far to perfectly match my style, but Lagoona Blue shared the Create A Monster Sea Monster fashion pack with me.
So, what I am wearing today, is my part of the pack: a pink dress that can be coloured with water and a pair of turquise shoes.




Here is one of the fashions Clawdeen made for me so far.
I don't show them to you in a special order, I love them all.

This one is one of my older dresses, crocheted in a purple camouflage look. I am not really the camouflage ghoul, but I love how Clawdeen managed to bring together camouflage and romantic.




This is my sleepwear, a light purple pajama, also crocheted, with pink sleeping mask and houseshoes as accessories.




Another summer look that I really love is this combo, a pink lourex crochet top and a yellow skirt full of roses at the bottom.
I love both, roses and yellow, and I also love the mohair yarn Clawdeen used to let the skirt look so fluffy.




Here is my fall dress.
Clawdeen found the warm vintage pink material in the attic a while ago and could save a little bit before moths had diestroyed it completeley.
She also added a bit of black vintage lace at the collar and the bottom of the dress to let it look much more interesting.




If you are a regular visitor of Clawdeens Photoblog I know you have seen one of these dresses before.
Each of us has one of these christmas dresses, just in different colours.
Mine is light purple.




This little dress was upcycled from an old T-Shirt Calaminthe had.
But Clawdeen took some gel pens to draw on the pattern and made it a little bit glittery.
It had been meant as a party dress first but I thought it would be a better dress for hot summer days.

The belt had been made from a piece of a MH plastic bracelet.




Here is my spring dress.
I really love it, I think it is so my style, especially together with the light pink cardigan and the cute pink hat with flower pattern!
If I have a favourite outfit, I think this could be one of those!




And this one as well.
Clawdeen made a second try to create a party dress for me, and this one is perfect!

It is a top of black lace with lavender lining underneat and a black satin skirt with a second layer of black lace!
I really love it!
And to make it complete, Clawdeen found a black and white bead ornament that was left over from Calaminthes oriental dance times and made a hat from it for me!




Here is my easter outfit.

Again Clawdeen used yellow, this time for the top and completed it with a dark skirt that has a floral print and a matching yellow zigzag bottom.

Of course bunny ears are part of each of Clawdeens Easter Line outfit. mine are pink.




Here is my crochet swimsuit.
It doesn't have extras, it is just plain, but the yarn has a lourex effect, and I think, it suits my style as well very niceley.
As accessorie I have a turquise towel.




And this is my so far last outfit, my winter fashion.

Again Clawdeen used a lourex yarn for the pullover, this time in purple.
I like it very much, as well as the white leggings with floral print and the pink scarf and ear muffs.

Before we say goodbye, you told me you had some extra photos for us, Honey?

Yes, Calaminthe decided to take differ3ent ghouls to walks into the nature from time to time.
Of course you are still her favourite ghoul together with Cleo, but she decided that some outdoor pictures of other ghouls could be nice too from time to time.

Aw, of course! I think she has pictured me in each outfit I have outdoors so far, so I told her myself that some of my friends would maybe like to be outdoors as well from time to time.

Will you show them to us, please?


Yes. Here they are:






Calaminthe took them in the woods called "Hohe Rhonard".
Sometimes it is nice to be the ghoul in front of the camera instead of behind!




Yes, I really like them too!
Thank you for sharing and being here, Honey!

It was a pleasure!

Well, we are now at the end of todays blogspot. For next week, I have plans what to post as well, so come bak to watch, if you like!

I wish you a fangtastic Sunday and a clawsome week!

💚💜💚

Bye for today, Clawdeen Wolf!

Goodbye too, 

 ðŸ’™Honey Swamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment