Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentine Fashion


Hi Blogmonsters,


This week its Valentines day.

Its Draculauras birthday and she likes the day the biest, of course, though everything that happened to her some years ago with Kieran Valentine.

I have started two years ago to do a Valentine dress for one or two of us each year, beginning with the fashion you see me in.

You know I drew lots most of the time or try to find fabrics and materials that suit beast instead, so my poor beastie Draculaura still didn't get a special Valentine combo yet. And she is such a romantic ghoul... so sorry, my Beastie!

I want to find a perfect fabric that will suit you AND my brother Clawd and I didn't yet.
So, maybe - next year. Sorry again, Drac!



Instead, this year, I came up with something for Frankie.

Of course something with heart print!
It was not what I had in mind first and came out somehow very vintage but Frankie seems to like it.

The combo is a high waisted red skirt with heart print, as I said, and an offwhite blouse with red buttons. The whole thing is accessorized with a pair of earrings with pearl and heart beads.



Here you see the old ones again. 

The first I made for myself, a crochet neckholder top going together with offwhite shorts with heartprint over red tights and a red headband with purple striped heart ornament. One year later I completed it with two golden earrings that say "love".



The year before, I made this dress for Operetta. It was the first sewn - to be true - glued one and didn't fit the beast. Usually it was meant as a normal summer dress but together with the vintage basket full of roses it also was perfect for Valentines day.

Its a red and white vichy checkered dress, a red velvet corsage that is a bit too big and a red pettycoat. The whole thing is accessorized with a black pipecleaner headband. It is just curled here but later I tried to shape a heart out of it.



Last year, I made my first couple combo:

This dress was for Cleo. I could find a white fabric with hearts that was nice for her and made a romantic skirt and top combo with some lace and also a pair of pink heart shaped earrings.



For Deuce, I made a shirt of the same material and fake-buttoned it up in green and he got  bordeaux red trousers that go well with the pink hearts material.



So.... with Frankies dress - there are now five Valentine outfits I finished.

And its time for a group shot that came out quite nice, I think.
From the top left to the bottom right you see once again:

Operetta, Cleo deNile and Deuce Gorgone, myself and Frankie Stein.

Maybe next year I can manage to find enough material and time to complete five more Valentine outfits, who knows. I'll try my beast.


For now, I wish you a fangtastic weekend, a clawsome week and:

💘HappyValentines Day!💘

💋💗💘 Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment