Saturday, February 25, 2017

Blogger Fashion For Myself And Toralei Fasching Costume


Hello Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen Wolf here with the weekly blogspot.

Thank you, first, for comments and ideas you had during the last weeks after I asked for it. One can never have enough feedback so please don't get tired to post comments - either here on in fb.

So, what is the blog about this weekend?

Of course about Fasching, or Karneval, as they call it too.
I made a cute costume for Toralei this year and yesterday, she went out with Calaminthe in our hometown to have a little photosession.

But before - I want to show you a boo outfit I finished for myself.



Here it is.

It doesn't fit really in spring, summer, fall or winter category and I just call it blogshirt outfit.
Maybe I'll do a series of this for everyghoul and manster later, I am not sure yet.

The main theme is the T-shirt I am wearing.

It has the Clawdeens Photoblog logo picture. Usually I am not the one who needs to wear something with my own photo, but we decided this one to be the blogspot logo pic, and so it is settled.

These T-Shirts - in changing colours, will be part of every future giveaway I do on my blog, and I have already given away one or two of these the last times.

Around the T-Shirt, I have designed a complete outfit for myself:
A black jeans jacket with golden fake zipper, green and copper leggings, a lime green beret and a large purple travel bag. Also I made a bracelet for myself and added two more of the cute little earrings Jianne gave to Calaminthe.

Well, now to Fasching.



Ta-daa!

Here is a werecat, dressed up as a mouse!

I had the idea for Toraleis costume long ago and this year, as third self-made costume (remember my Hula-ghoul costume and Cleos peacock costume from the last two years?) for the Karneval season.

I have more ideas scribbled into my fashion book for more of us, so be sure you'll see more of them in the future.

Calaminthe thought it came out really cute and so she went to do a little photosession in our hometown Olpe yesterday. Here it is.










I hope you enjoyed the photos, they had been made in the middle of Olpe. They had been made Im Weierhohl which is a way underneath Olpes medieval townwall and is only open for cyclists and pedestrians. It is a nice place for taking pictures and Calaminthe had taken some before of Cleo and myself.



For today its time to say goodbye.

I have some plans for upcoming blogspots but am not sure what I will post at what time, so be surprised.

I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week and for those who celebrate Karneval and Fasching: 

Helau und Alaaf!πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘»πŸ‘½πŸ‘―


xxx Clawdeen Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    counterculture t shirts

    ReplyDelete