Saturday, December 3, 2016

Accessorie Packs


Helloooo out there!



Surprise!

Here is Draculaura doing the Saturday blogspot!

Clawdeen and Cleo both are busy with doing stuff and so Clawdeen asked me if I would like to do the blog and I said of course I do!

And I am very exited because I have something fangtastic to show to you - at least from my own sight.



Ta-daaa! Calaminthe found the brand boo accessoirepacks yesterday and brought them home, and one of those is for me!

The other one is for Frankie so I told her if maybe she would like to model hers either and she will do so later.



Here is the front of mine how it comes out of the maul.

There is a skate and MH logo on the top, a background with some pink dresses and acessoires and spiderwebs and an artwork of Clawdeen, Frankie and myself.

there is a coffin shaped window through which you can see the items you get in the pack in front of a pink and black striped background.

And there is a black hangar on the top with a skullette.



The back of the packs looks a little bit boring, there is the usual information stuff you always find on the back of MH boxes.



Opening the packs I found out that the hangars are clips that can be opened and closed. Maybe Clawdeen can use them later, with off-cut hooks, as hair accessories or belt buckles or else. I'll save them.



And here is everything you find in my pack:

Sunglasses, skates, an I-Coffin with earphones and a belt beg.



And here is me with all the accessoiries.

So cute!

Clawdeen promised that she will design own outfits for Frankie and me to go with the boo accessorie packs. Fangtastic, isn't it?



The detail pictures are a little bite overexposed or blurry or both, but Calaminthe did her best to show them in detail.

So here are my glasses.
They are yellow and have a batwing shape.



Well, the pic of the I-Coffin really isn't good but you can see how it looks like on the pic of the complete stuff. 

It is pink and the coffin has two batwings and printed on icons.
It is a little bit pity that there is no belt clip, but thats okay for me.

The earphones can be hooked into my ears like earrings.



The belt bag is black, has a zipper at the top and a batwinged ribbon at the front. It cannot be opened but you can tie it around your dolls waist.



The skates are molded onto the shoes and the wheels can't roll. The skate part is painted yellow, has stoppers and fangs in the back and the wheels have skullette designs. The boots are pink and tied up. At the top is a batwinged heart and at the bottom there is also a heart.

I am totes in love with those accessories!



Frankies pack looks the same as mine, just there is a popcorn logo at the top instead of a skate one.



And here is everything that is in her pack:

A pair of shoes,  a cinema snack and a drink and 3-D glasses.



And here is Frankie modeling her stuff. She will get a fitting outfit as well as soon as Clawdeen has time.



Here are Frankies glasses.
They are the same as in Toraleis old fashion pack, transparent with one blue and one red glass.



Here are the snacks. Both have a handle and can be hold by your doll.

The snack box is a little bit heavy though and pulls down the dolls arm so Frankie decided she would carry it on her arm instead - you know how easy her joints come off!

The snackbox is silver with something in it I would describe as red popcorn. Do you have an idea what it could be?

The drink is blue, has a molded on straw and a lightning bolt design.



And here are Frankies shoes. The heels are in design of snack boxes as well and on the sides here is a design like film material. So sorry that the picture is overexposed but you can see the details on the picture with all the accessories.


And this is the end of todays blogspot.

I hope there are not too many errors in the text.
And I hope you liked it.

Bye,

💗😍😙 Draculaura

2 comments:

  1. The shoes/skates are really cute! I hope they get cheaper though. Nice photos as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everything here could be a little bit cheaper! But The accessories and fashion packs are always a must-have for me. Meanwhile Draculaura and Frankie got new fitting clothes to the packs. I maybe will post them in my facebook advent calendar later.

    ReplyDelete