Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sewn Christmas Dresses 2016


Hello Blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here with a blogspot again.

Next week, its Holy Eve, and so there won't be one.
I think I will post one on New Years Eve instead.

Today, I have three new dresses for you.
I found clawsome christmas fabric this year.
For next year, I hope to get five more.

The dress I am wearing you ought to know from last year, this was when I started this second christmas dress line and I already did dresses for Cleo and me back then.

Here are this years new ones:



My older sister Clawdia was the first who got one.
Her dress is red, has puffy sleeves and golden borderings and was sewn from a dark red fabric with golden and green floral ornaments. The look is completed with a pair of Santa earrings and some golden bracelets.



I also found a light grey fabric with a christmas songtext and snowflake motive. First I thought of Abbey but then realized that it would look even better on Catty Noir because its a fangtastic contrast to her dark skin. Her dress has the same Tapefitty pattern as mine has, but I completed hers with a bordering of silver paillettes on the skirt and with silver disco ball earrings.



And here is Cleoleis outfit.

It is made from a dark turquise fabric with holly pattern in red and green.
On the top, I accessorily added red beads as holly berries to let the whole outfit look more glamourous and a red paillette border at the skirts bottom. Also the look is completed with a red bead headband and gingerbread man earrings.



And here are all first five looks complete.

From the left to the right you see me, Clawdia, Catty, Cleolei and Cleo.
Hahaha... all starting with a c as christmas, but this is by accident.
I chose the friends who should get the dresses by thinking of who would look the beast with the fabrics.

And this is the end of todays blogspot and now it is time to say:

Calaminthes "Clawdeens Photoblog" 
wishes a
Very Merry Christmas!

Bye for today,

💝💖🎄🔔🌟 Clawdeen Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment