Saturday, November 12, 2016

Gala Fashion, Frankie Outside, Another Mini And Other Stuff


Hello Blogmonsters,



here is Clawdeen with the weekly blogspot.

It is biting frosty this morning outside.
Typically November, maybe.

Well, today I have random stuff for you.

First, I can't wait you to see my brand boo fashion line:

Gala Fashion.

Winter is the time of partys. Christmas, New Year, carnival...
So I thought of a boo line with Party Fashion. Of course - not everyone of the ghouls here have a party dress at all so far, but I wanted to make something more exclusive. Long dresses, dresses for the red carpet, galas and fiests like that.

Now... here are the first five.
As most of the time, I drew lots who should be the first five of us to get one.



First dress was for Catty Noir.

For her, I came up with a Bond-Ghoul type of dress, long with neckholder and wide slits for the legs.
I chose an anthracite fabric with pinstripes that is silky and shimmering and added a silver bracelet to the dress as accessorie.



Vandala Dubloons I wanted to have something pirate-like in pastels and I sketched something similar to what came out at the end.
Just - I think the sketch was much better then the result.

Maybe the white underdress is too much and the corsage dress would be enough? I am not sure.
I think it looks more like something from a fairy tale then something for a gala night.

Well, as accessorie I added a headband from the same material as Cattys bracelet.



With Amanita Nightshades dress I think I had more luck, but it could have been a bit longer maybe.

the dress is asymetric with one shoulder from purple metallic material. On one shoulder I sew on a flower accessorie and also made one for her hair. Also, I added thorny tights that had been EAH ones originally.



For Operetta I made a 1950es or 60es style gala dress from black lace with silver material underneath with a big bowtie in the back.

She is accesorized with a white fur stola with tiny silver bow detail, a silver tiara and red heart earrings. For the gala dress I thought it would do without her mask.



Ghoulia was Nr 5 to get a gala dress.

Hers is classic and made from blue lourex material with printed on paillettes. The fabric was very thin and so I made a blue lining dress underneath.

Ghoulia has also a silver metallic bolero with half arm and pearl earrings.



Well, here are all five of them together. What do you think about the dresses? Do you like them? Which one do you like the beast?
I am very curious.


Now to three pictures of Frankie wearing her boo raincoat outside. All three had been made around Calaminthes home.



On picture one Frankie is flirting with a stone gnome at the front door. Calaminthes dad glued the stones together and Calaminthe made the face. Next year, it seems, its time to paint a new face.



A picture made on the terrace.



And this one was shot on the garden stairs. There is a lot of moss there but I like how wild the garden looks meanwhile.

This week, we went toy hunting once more to find the boo accessorie packs but had bad luck with those. Instead, Calaminthe found another clawsome mini for our collection:



Here is Cleo from the Candy series.

Her hair is yellow this time with blue streaks that matches her eyes, very glittery and the headband is brown and looks like dripping chocolate.

Her top and pants are also yellow and have a chocolate cone motive with face.
Her "shoes" are also brown with drops.

Those Minis are SO cute!!!!



Here is now a picture of the stuff Hali Gali won in the Halloween Giveaway and no - the fruits were not part of it.
Draculaura is wearing a T-Shirt I added as an extra. From now on I will ad one to each giveaway.
Those T-Shirts have a Clawdeens Blogspot logo printed on and will be in random colours.

I am planning to make one for myself and one for Cleo as well when I have time - in case we will meet other peoples monsters.
They all will have the same motive.



We are now at the end of todays blogspot and I hope you liked it.

Bye for today,

have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf







No comments:

Post a Comment