Saturday, November 19, 2016

Party Season!


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,



today its on me again, Cleo de Nile, to do the weekly blogspot.

And posing with my cute little cat.
I decided to name her Hequit. This is ancient egypt for princess. Doesn't it fit perfectly?

As you see, I dressed in one of my party outfits. Its the oldest one Clawdeen made for me, but I still like it.

She also finished five more party dresses and still works on more.

Here they are:



Nr 1 of today is Gorgongirl Adda Boomslang.

Because green is her colour and snake print her pattern she is wearing a metallic one-shoulder dress in green with snakeprint. 
She is accessorized with a short green bead necklace and a big bow in her hair... snakes... whatever. On her head!



Elissabat is wearing a purple lurex dress with black lace skirt part.



Elle Eedee has a combination of a purple metallic skirt, a greyish paillette top and a purple metallic cordon as a belt.

She also has a purple and a turquise ball earring.



Moanica D'Kay has a dark green dress with copper pattern, long copper ball earrings and a light pink bead bracelet.

Also on her Clawdeen tried out some self made hair pins. I guess one can say the hairstyle really looks nice on her!



For Isi Dawndancer Clawdeen designed a light blue shimmering dress with a huge ornament sewn on that had been part of an old earring before.



Here are all five party outfits again.

From the left to the right Elle, Elissabat, Moanica, Isi and Adda.


And this is the end of todays blogspot.
Clawdeen told me that maybe next week could be another ghoul special, possibly a monster special but also maybe something complete different again.


Have a majestic weekend and a royal week!

💋💋💋💋💋

Cleo deNile!

No comments:

Post a Comment