Friday, July 15, 2016

Olper Schützenfest 2016


Hello Blogmonsters,



it is this time again here in my hometown - Schuetzenfest, and I did 6 more fashions.
The one you see here on the pictures is one of them. You know I had greens and whites before but I so wanted to have something different instead.

So I sew a new T-Shirt with the motive of an Olper "Schützenkappe" (Cap) and a skirt from different greens.
I added the old jewellery, a necklace and two bracelets and new green earrings.


Schützenfest is a shooting match and in Olpe this means celebrating it from today, Friday, to Monday!

To let you get an idea of it I decided to put some links into the blogspot.
Here they are:


We also got one more Mini this week:



Series 1 Abbey Bominable

which is a common. 

Abbey has her blue skin and her hair is pushed to one side. It is white with three different colours at the frint: pink, purple and blue.
Abbey has a mouth with fangs on the lower jaw which looks so cute on the Mini and of course big round eyes which are purple and have snowflake lights.
Her dress is purple with some white patterns and a white collar with blue border. She has white shoes.


But now back to the Schützenfest fashion:



For Ghoulia Yelps I used the tapefitty patterns again to give her a green top with Schützenfest print and a wide checkered skirt with different greens.
As Jewellery she got a green-white striped bracelet and matching earrings.



Her boyfriend "SloMo" Mortawitch got a white T-Shirt with matching motive, green checkered bermudas and of course, as all the males have in Olpe, a "Schützenkappe".



Jinafire Long got a bootiful white dress and a green jacket with short sleeves, I think this combo came out clawsome and Jinafire loves it too. Jinafire also got a green-white striped bracelet.



Robeccas Schützenfest outfit is a little bit Mary Poppins Style maybe.
She has a green and white striped top with big white bow, a white skirt and a white hat with green hatband.



The last outfit I made for this year got Venus McFlytrap.
For her I came up with a white, fringed at the bottom t-Shirt with Schützenfest-print and a green-white checkered skirt.
Since her vines are the perfect Schützenfest-Jewellery I decided that she didn't need more accessoires.



And here is the group picture of thise 5:
Robecca, Ghoulia, SloMo, Jinafire and Venus.


My own boo outfit is not on the picture because I finished it later.


And now we are at the end of todays blogspot.
I am working at more sports fashion at the moment, so maybe that is what could be next weeks blogspot.

For today, I wish everyone in my hometown

"Gudde Fierdahe"
(Good feasts)

and to all the others as usually

a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

Bye,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx








1 comment: