Saturday, July 9, 2016

Clawdia Wolf Special


Hellooo Blogmonsters,



today I want to do a ghoul special again, and as you can guess from the background and the headline this time my guest is my older sister:



Clawdia Wolf!

Hi, sister!

Hello Clawdeen, hello Blogreaders!



Well, I am happy to be in todays blogspot today, Clawdeen! You know -  I read your blog every week...

You do???

Yes of course! I am prowd of my family and of course I love what you do!
I am a writer - you write a blog and do fashion... we are both creatives!

Thats true! So, Clawdia, before showing your warderobe to us, would you tell the readers something about you?

Of course, even though there are no secrets...
I am a writer and after booving away from home I lived in Londoom for a while as a writer.
I love to write adventure stories, but I meanwhile, thank you and your friends (See the MH DVD Frights Camera Action) I write screamplays for Hauntlywood boovies!

And now...

Now I show all the fashion I have so far to your readers!



Lets start with the outfit you all very well from the Frights Camera Action Boovie.
Its how I came here and I love this dress and jacket very much, its so me!



The dress I am wearing today is the dress I wear on this foto as well - a summer dress, crocheted by Clawdeen of course.



This one is my favourite crochet one, I guess. I cannot really decide to wear it in fall or in winter, its fangtastic for both. I like the different colours and the wild fake furry jacket as much as the dark golden top and the camouflage pants.



Here is my night wear, a cozy yellow and white crochet nighty with fluffy fur slippers and sleeping mask.



My party dress with moon fascinater is also very clawsome! It is a little bit damageable though because of the thin material, but even though I am goofy I managed not to damage it so far!



This is my crochet swimsuit in red with golden stripes and a yellow pareo.



Here are my sports clothes, I mostly wear it when watching german football but also when playing together with my family. Its not only in the colours of the german flag, its also in my favourite colours!



This is a dark blue crochet neckholder top that glitters and a dark blue skirt with stars. Its another summer look which I love very much - I also can wear this on parties!



My fall fashion: a dark red crochet pullover with fuzzy bordering and a red skirt with print.



My christmas dress and hat are neon yellow!



Another winter look is this black crochet pullover, the red pants with "Westfalia Print" and the offwhite scarf which matches the hat.



And, last but not least, my spring dress with cardigan. I really love this one too.
I cannot decide which of the fashion is my favourite one... they all are so much myself!



Thank you very much to show this to our readers!
And its so clawsome you like my work, Clawdia!

We are at the end of todays blogspot.

Next week is Schützenfest in Olpe so the blogspot will again be with five brand boo green and white fashions for some of my friends.

I hope you will have a clawsome week and a fangtastic weekend!

Bye for today

xxx Clawdeen xxx

and Clawdia Wolf! xox












No comments:

Post a Comment