Saturday, June 11, 2016

2016 Beach Season Has Opened


Hello Blogmonsters!



Today I want to show you the latest beach fashion I did for my friends.
Mine, of course, isn't new... but I decided that for this year it still is enough to have.



But Elissabat got new beach wear - and first beach wear too!

I sewed a burgundy red bikini for her and accessorized her with a camouflage crochet beachbag and the last paper umbrella I had.



For Purrsephony I made a yellow swimsuit, a black frill pareo and a black crochet beach bag.



Her sister Meowlody prefered to get a tankini, I made it from the same material, added a frill pareo as well and an orange beach bag.



Deuce had been the only manster who still had crochet swimpants, so I decided to make him new ones this year, sewn from grey and green checkered fabric. 

The bath towel is the same he had before, but his bracelet is new - even though the beads used for it had been part of the old beachwear as well.
Also he got a boo pair of sunglasses. Sadly I didn't find other paint pens - I thought I had one in gold or silver also - so I painted the glasses in copper red. He likes them, though.



This weeks fifth beach outfit belongs to mummy girl Teje.

This had been the one I had most work with.

Instead of a wig, this time Teje wears a golden swim cap which matches perfectly with the collar and the belt of the powder pink tankini.

Also she got a beachbag in triangle shape with yarn bows in yellow and - on the back - powder pink with yellow ribbons as handles.



Here are the boo outfits alltogether.

From the left there is Deuce Gorgone, Elissabat, Meowlody, Purrsephony and Teje Khepri.


I am working on more beach wear, but next week the summer giveaway is planned. Don't miss it out!

For this week, thats all, and everything left is to wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome next week!

Byebye

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment