Saturday, December 12, 2015

New Christmas Outfits And A Surprise For Us


Hello Blogmonsters!


Its Clawdeen with the weekly blogspot.

I finished all the new christmas outfits, and as you can see, I have a new one as well.
Of course I continued doing the crochet series for my friends, but I felt like I'd like to have something different for the christmas days then for advent.



Here is the whole dress, sewn after one of Draculauras Tapefitty patterns from green fabric with golden musical notes, hold together with a golden belt and completed by a very soft brown fake fur scarf that had been part of the Harumika set we once bought.

And I did one of those new outfits for Cleo as well.
When she had been in Siegen some weeks before she looked for fabric for herself and found that offwhite one with mistle pattern in gold and red.



And this is her dress. Also cut after a Tapefitty pattern, this time Lagoonas, she got this dress with golden brokat lace on the bottom, a red belt and a golden one with bell.



Also, she got a fitting new headband with red glitter dots that matches the dress.



Now to the "usually" christmas outfits I do. OF course all our new friends wanted to have one too and so I made one for them. This year I repeated the colours, so Cleoleis first new outfit is this yellow dress in the same colour as Nefera deNiles.



Elissabat got one in dark purple, the same colour as Twylas.



Jane Boolittles dress and hat are turquise... I am not sure which one of us has the same colour, possibly Cleo.



Sirenas is green.... and different. For her, I had to sew one because she can't get a dress over her big fishtail. Also hers is a little bit shorter, just a top.



Vandalas dress has a nude tone which looks totally her.



Gooliope got the biggest christmas dress I ever made for my friends, but everything else is just done as in the tutorial for the normal sized ones of us, its just much bigger. And... hot pink.



Of course Luna Mothews asked me to do a black one for her. I varied the hat a bit this time and added a bell instead of a white pompom.



Marisols dress and hat are green as well, just lighter as Sirenas and not sewed, always with a bell.



Purrsephony got a pink one as well, but hers is more fuchsia. As Marisol and Luna, she has a bell instead of a pompom at the top of the hat.



Lornas is ink blue with bell.



And, last not least for this year, Meowlodys dress and hat, also with bell, is neon yellow.



Well, usually this would be the end of the blogspot, but today I have some more pictures for you. Some of you may already have seen most of them on our facebook site.

Here is the whole lot. It included two huge pets, a Santa Claus candle, Moucedes Kings dress, accessoires and diary, three Ever After High dresses, three pairs of tights which may match the outfits but I will use later for new outfits I do myself and a mega cute bead angle hangar in yellow with silver wings which Calaminthe totally loves.

Thank you very much, C.K.! We love it so much and you are the beastest! <3

Here are some pictures of some of us trying on the EAH dresses or some accessoires:



Nefera picked Moucedes Kings crown and belt for herself but the thought it would be too small for HER ego and match Cleo better, maybe, since Moucedes isn't part of our crew so far.



Robecca is obsessed with this clock handbag which maybe could be from Madeleine Hatter but is Steampunk enough for Robecca. Maybe we will try to blacken it a tiny bit later, but maybe it will just be left as it is. ITs so beautiful.



Honey Swamp picked this cute EAH dress for herself. It matches her colours perfectly and maybe also her southern belle style.



Luna Mothews loved this corsage dress for herself - is it Apple Whites?



And here is pirate princess Vandala Dubloons!



And with this last picture showing those three as an EAH dressed group we are at the end of todays blogspot.

I don't tell you what will be theme next week. With a little luck, we will get a new member in our crew. If not, we have more Tapefitty outfits finished and also some Party dresses. We also could do a ghoul special... who knows. Its the time of surprises, isn`t it?

Whatever it will be, I hope you'll come back next Saturday to have a look!

A clawsome weekend and a fangtastic new week

wishes

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx






















No comments:

Post a Comment