Friday, April 10, 2015

A Lot Of Spring Fashion Again

Hi Blogmonsters,



here is Clawdeen again with the Friday blogspot.

During the last two or three weeks, I finished many more new spring outfits and today I am going to show them to you of course.

Please comment which one you like - or perhaps hate...
I really would love to get some feedback. The blog is a lot of work, I need to take all the pictures of the outfits I finish, photoshop them to look better, brainstorming what to write here and at least, do the blogspot...
I like to share my fashion and more with you, but it would be clawsome if some of you would perhaps honor this from time to time with a small comment, either here or at fb... one world as "nice" "cool" or "awful" sometimes, would that be asked too much?

And I don't mean you, Superhappy, of course since you seem to be the only one who comments from time to time! ;-)

Of course, it is not an obligation to comment, I sure want to have you just fun with looking at my blog... I just would be very happy to read something from you from time to time.


But now I start with the latest spring fashion. I have only a few friends left at the moment who don't have some yet. 

Of course afterwards I start with summer outfits for those who didn't get one yet - the newer ghouls and mansters, of course!



But lets begin with Cleos Easter fashion.
Last year I did the same ensemble in different colours for myself, this year it was on Cleo to be the easter bunny and those of you who look at my fb page or are in my fb groups already saw that one.

The neckholder top and the skirt are crochet, the bunny ears are glued together from felt and a pipe cleaner after a tutorial of Chad Allen. Search for the easter pic on my fb side if you want to know how to do the ears, there you find the link to the YouTube Tutorial.

Maybe next year I will do new bunny ears for myself as well, those are so much cuter then those I did the year before for myself.



But now to the latest spring outfits.

This is the one I made for Catrine deMew, a white dress with purple millefleurs pattern and with purple lace at the bottom together with a purple cardigan from the same umbrella material I used for Cleos raincoat.



Since my older sister Clawdia loves ethno patterns, for her I made a pencil dress in black with ethno pattern in bisque and an offwhite cardigan with crochet border.



My little sis' Howleen got a pink dress with yellow lace bottom and a yellow cardigan with white polka dots.



Rochelles spring dress is pink with big green polkadots and green crochet border, a jeans cardigan and new black hoop earrings.



Here is SloMos spring fashion.
For him I made blue and black checkered pants and a blue shirt with "SPRING" written on it.
It had been an accident that the black T-Shirt marker ran into the material, but I love the effect at the end... it looks cool and somehow... zombie-like!




Abbey Bominable got a white and pink zig-zag pattern dress with white lace bottom again, and her cardigan is a little bit tranclucent and magenta.
As Rochelle, Abbey got some new accessoires: a white plastic hairbow and white drop earrings.
All those accessoires had been part of an old fake Barbie acessoire pack.



Gigi Grants' spring dress has a blue flower pattern with golden crochet accessoire yarn border. The spooktaculair golden belt is made from a golden border Cleo found at one of her shopping tours on our local fabric store.
Gigis cardigan is from dark blue panne velvet.



This is the first all-day fashion Jane Boolittle got from me.
Her spring outfit is a combination of a turquise cardigan from the same material as Marisol's and a red dress with pompom border from the same material as Clawdias winter pants and Lornas spring shawl.



Of course Jinafire Long designed her spring fashion herself.
She spared the lace border because she wanted to be the patterns of her dress and cardigan at the focus.
I must say from all the spring fashion hers is the one I like the most, somehow.



But this is one I like very much as well.

Do you remember when we found Robeccas blue hat in our local Tedi? I posted it last year...
and now, at least, it is part of her spring fashion.
For her dress I used a purple and blue pepita material (the same as SloMos winter pants) and purple lace which this time I also used for her collar. At the top I sewed on a toothed wheel and a bead to look like a brooche.
Instead of a cardigan, Robecca again is one who gets a shawl because it lets the fashion look more victorian-like.
It has an iridescent crochet border that goes together with the big ribbon on her hat.



Toralei Stripe has an orange dress with huge grey flower pattern and white lace together with a cozy silverish grey velvet cardigan.



For Twyla, I made a twinset of a blue flower print material which I also used for Honeys party dress so far.
This time I didn't use glitter pens though but left the pattern as it was.
The bordering on both the dress and the cardigan are crochet.



The last new outfit I can show you today is the one I made for our newest friend Vandala Dubloons and of course it is the first outfit she got.

Her pirate style dress is from dark sea green material which I used before also for fashions for Cleo and Rochelle Goyle.
As accessoires, she got a chain belt with white pearl at the end and a shawl for her head from the same material as the dress.
Her cardigan is made from black lace.


Okay, here now are some more group pictures I did from the ghouls and SloMo sowing the new spring fashion:



First picture from left to the right:
Spectra Vondergeist, Ghoulia Yelps, Lorna McNessie, Catrine de Mew and Scarah Scream.



Second:
Gigi Grant, Rochelle Goyle, SloMo Mortavitch and my sisters Clawdia and Howleen Wolf.



Third:

Vandala Dubloons, Jinafire Long, Abbey Bominable, Toralei Stripe and Jane Boolittle.

With those pictures, I want to say goodbye for today.
I hoped you liked the outfits and the pics.

For next week, I didn't plan something special.
Maybe next Fridays blog has to wait because Calaminthes friend makes a visit.
I'll see if I will have time to blog then or maybe let one week out.

I wish you a great week,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment