Friday, July 18, 2014

World cup and Schützenfest week

Hi friends, its Clawdeen!

This week I just have 3 new pictures for you, sorry, but it was again a busy week because here is Schützenfest this weekend, and let us not forget about the world cup ending last Sunday.

Here is a picture of me relaxing on a little walk through the woods at "Grube Rhonard" near where I live, this was on Sunday afternoon, I think. The weather was sunny and there had been a model plane flight day in the fields. I would have loved to ask one of those normies if I could take a little flight but somehow I was too shy then. On the pic you see me watching one of those planes. Sorry I don't have pics of the planes though...



And here is Clawdia cheering when Germany won the world cup. Seems that it WAS a good idea to crochet that fan outfit for her, hehe.... but not we've had enough football or soccer for a while, I guess.



The rest of the week, when I had some time, I spent it to make another summer outfit for my big sis. Here it is. The crochet neckholder top is dark blue and, as you can see this time, glittery. The skirt is dark blue as well and I really love the embroidered material I used for it. Its so glamourous with those stars... a pity that I just had a little piece of it, but who else has deserved to get it then my cute big sis?



So, this is all for this week, sorry. But at the summer howlidays you have to do so many other things. I hope  you'll have a great next week!

And don't forget - there are still megacute clawsome bracelets to win, have a look at the Giveaway post!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment