Friday, July 4, 2014

Busy week

Hi y'all! Clawdeen here again.

This week I was busy, doing homework and making new clothes for Howleen and Catrine. But as I can see, Cleo has blogged something already.


Fine, then. Now to the news, Cleo and I have planned something exiting to you, but she'll tell you tomorrow. So make sure you have a look at what she blogs. Could be worth it.
But first - what happened this week:


On monday, I finished a new crochet bathsuit for Catrine and Jinafire added a bag. Its a little bit small for a beach bag, but looks so cute with the water colours of the swimsuit. Catrine says its big enough to put in some things like glasses, purse or make-up and that it was very cute, and that she usually takes also a huge bag to the beach where she can put her art supplies and else.


Tuesday, Abbey came along wearing the crochet camouflage skirt and purple top I once made for her and showing me the new bracelets Skelita gave to her. Latershe invited me to go to the maul with her having an ice cream, but sadly I didn't have time again. Homework again, but gladly no schoolwork. Its Howlidays, yay!!!


On Wednesday I made this crochet pullover and fitting leg warmers for Howleen and on Thursday I made these bib overalls. Friday then Howleen and I went to our neighbour helping him picking some peaches from his trees. We had much fun and he was very thankful for our help.

So, that was all for this week, so far. But, as I told you, don't forget to come in tomorrow again cause Cleo wants to do an announcement!



No comments:

Post a Comment