Monday, June 30, 2014

Trinity fashion

Hi, here is Cleo!

Clawdeen usually posts on the weekends but I decided, since our blog is new and I didn't say anything yet, now I should.
At the moment there are though no news to tell. Clawdeen is working on new clothes, as far I know.

Yesterday she told you not to post too much old pics, but there are some I really would love to show you until Clawdeen, Skelita and jinafire manage to finish new fashion or else.

I decided, since Clawdeen spoke of them yesterday, I would love to share the pics of the TRINITY fashion. Its the only fashion yet we got that is not from the maul but hand made, and so its exclusive.


This was the first wave she sent to us.

Deuce is wearing the same outfit you saw yesterday, a red cozy pullover, black pants and a black knittet scarf.
I am wearing a yellow sweater and really cool - as I think - turquise skinny pants. I really love this outfit.

Operetta has Jeans on, a natural white shirt and a knitted red vest and scarf. As far as I know, its her favourite outfit.



And here are the outfits of the second TRINITY clothes wave we got: Clawdeen wearing a dark purple sweater and a black verst which you saw on the last pic she showed you yesterday, but you couldn't see the lourex black leggins which are really awesome.


I decided instead to get this black sweater and dark purple pants this time. Clawdeen already has so much purple and  I have got these purple shoes and jewellery and I really needed some clothing that goes together with those accessoires. Doesn't I look - as Clawdeen loves to say - fangtastic?


Draculaura got an evening gown and a tiara. She now is the only one with a long dress. So far! But she needs it because as we meanwhile know she is part of the vampire court and when she goes there she needs a gown.



Scarah got this so cool grey catsuit. She meanwhile added a silver belt which looks even more cool, but we don't have a pic yet, so I show you that uit as it came from TRINITY.



And last not least, Venus got this jeans jacket and flower print leggings, which are their absolute fave clothes. Clawdeen added a black top since she didn't have a fitting one, and the hair accessoires Venus found as a gimmick on the german MH magazine.


Yeah, these are all the TRINITY fashions and the pic on the bottom showing the newer outfits alltogether. If you have questions, please comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment