Sunday, January 14, 2018

REVIEW: Electrified Ari Hauntington


Heloooo anybody!


Here is Tash...

I mean - Ari Hauntington with the weekly blogspot!

And as you see (and Clawdeen kind of told you yesterday on her facebook site), it is review time again.

I want to show you my latest look.

MAYBE not the latest you can get in the stores, but with a little luck, you can.

You can see me, though, in the second new MH Boovie this way, and you can call me:




ELECTRIFIED ARI HAUNTINGTON


Yes - my box already is reviewed. Not mine, but the Electrified boxes themselves.

Mine has of course my own name at the front, and it nevertheless makes sense to show it because this is how you can find me in the stores.





Here is a look at the backside.
And us Electrified dolls are, when you look at the very bottom right, dolls where you still can pull out ellbow and hand joints.

This makes it easier to dress us and maybe create bracelets for us too.





On top, there is a nice artwork of me, and the hint that I am one of the so-called "Hair-Raising Ghouls" too. And under my pic, you can see that you also can get a Hair Raising Silvi Timberwolf and Draculaura.





When pulling the black background display with dark neon spiderwebs out of the box (well, pulling is not exactly right, you have to destroy the box which means that the background is also a bit destroyed at the corners, as you see), you won't find a brush or a doll stand.

Just me, as you can see me.





Here I am, freed from the box.

I really LOVE my look and especially my hair.
What do you think?

Here are the details:





My eyeshadows are purple at the lids and blue under the eye, and I am wearing a fuchsia coloured lipstick.

On top of my hair I have a neon pink chain headband with a treble clef fascinator.

As long as pinned at my hand, it fits just fine, but as soon as you cut it off you will see that your doll easily can loose it off her head.

Maybe you can fix it with a rubber band, if you want.






As every Electrified Ghoul, my hair is crimbed and fully. The main colour is purple, but at the front I have a royal blue sidepart that is not crimped at first, hold together over my ear and then crimped with the rest of my hair.

I love this hairstyle, even though the rubberband lets this streak distant from the rest, and thats not so fine. I don't know though if this is just a personal problem or if all the Aris have this.

If you are not sure what I am speaking off look at the very first picture in this blogspot, you can see it better at the close-up.





And now here is my dress.

Its not mainly black as most of the others but has a dark purple, has a loose but straight fit and short sleeves.

The pattern of the fabric shows musical notes and ghost chains in purple, blue, yellow and white.

At the bottom there is a blue plastic material ruffle, very stiff, but also very nicely looking.






Over it I asm wearing a loose belt, neon pink with a piano keyboard design and chains at the bottom.

I first thought it was the same molt of Basic Operettas belt, but that one is very different, and Basic Ghoulias belt, who also has the keyboard design, doesn't have chains hanging down.

So it seems this is a brand boo design.





Todays last picture shows my shoes which I absoluteley love!

They are matching the complete look in colouring and have, next to each of the straps, little musical notes molded on.
Over the top there are chains again and at the heel, there is a musical note "hole".




I hope you liked my review, and its time to say goodbye.

Have a  bootiful Sunday and a spooktaculair week,


👻👻👻

Ari Hauntington

No comments:

Post a Comment