Saturday, November 18, 2017

REVIEW: Spooky Sweet Fashion Pack


Hello Blogmonsters,


Welcome to another blogspot at Clawdeens Photoblog!

Today with me again, Clawdeen.

As Cleo told you already last week, we have a lot of Reviews to post, and this will be the main thing in the next two weeks.
Which doesn't mean, I don't know what else to do.

Its just - at the moment there is not much brand boo Monster high stuff in the stores, but instead the older dolls and things there get low in price. A good chance to bring some home.

But I already finished two scary cute party outfits for my friend and also two christmas dresses.
This mourning, Calaminthe will walk into town with me and look what else we can find.

I need press buttons mainly, but maybe we also can find new clawsome fabrics or other cute accessories, or maybe, who knows, more dolls...

One never knows.

Well.

As you can read in the blog header, today is all about another Monster High Fashion Pack, this time its one that looks fangtastic on myself, the





SPOOKY SWEET 
Fashion Pack


Like the already reviewed FPs,
the SHRIEK CHIC FP and the GHOUL GLAM FP (sorry to post the wrone link instead last week, hopefully this time they both work), it is sold in a clear plastic bag with black scullette hangar and pinned on a cardboard background.





And like in the other packs, in the SPOOKY SWEET one you will find a dress, a handbag, a pair of shoes, shades and one more accessorie.





I really think it looks clawsome and is so totally me!

This time, everything perfectly fits.





First, the accessories.

I got a little golden collar with zipper detail, one that I often like to wear. I love golden accessories very much, and zippers and collars are signature pieces for me, so - perfect!

On my head, I am wearing my new shades.

Those of the SHRIEK CHIC fp for Cleo didn't fit too well on her new body, but mine does, as you can see.





The shades are black and have a neutral shape - they would look great on any other ghoul as well.
TOTALLY love them!





My handbag is a cluth, golden like the collar, with a little handle that has claw details and zipper details as well on the clutch itself. 
It can not be opened.






The dress itself has a very classic cut, is purple with black and green zipper pattern and has short, black mesh shoulders.
Its a simple dress, but look really great when on your doll.

The back of the dress - this lateley isn't a usual thing for Mattel doll dresses - has the same pattern as the front, gladly, and is closed with a black velcro.





Last but not least here are the lime green shoes.

They are very sporty and I know I have seen this mold before... maybe on something Ghoulia has?
Nevertheless, this is a creepy cool shoe and I am glad I have this pair.

It will perfectly match many of my self made outfits as well.




Well, we are at the end of todays blogspot now.

I would really like to know what you think of these Fashion Packs or Fashion Packs at all.

Would you love to see more in the stores, or do you prefer buying clothes together with a doll?

What do you think of this fp?

Which one of all those that had been avalable since the beginning of MH is your favourite one?

I'd love to know.


Next week, its time to review the last one of those we have.



It is called MAD FOR PLAID and looks the biest on Frankie Stein. 

Before you buy it, make sure you have seen a review, it really is worth a look.


And now it is time to say goodbye.



Have a clawsome weekend and a fangtastic week,


💜💚💜


Clawdeen Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment