Sunday, November 5, 2017

At Last: Rest Of Fall Fashion 2017


Hello Blogmonsters,





Here is Clawdeen Wolf with the latest blogspot.

This picture of me was taken two weeks ago, it was sunny, warm and golden October.
Meanwhile, most of the leafs on the trees have fallen to the ground, Halloween is over, and we begin thinking of christmas.

Its more then about time that I show you the last bunch of fall outfits for this season.

From next week on, there will be a lot of reviews, I guess.

Two more Cleos and one Honey you can look forward two, three fashion packs and three Minis.
So far. Who knows what else we can find before christmas.

I now started making a few new party outfits, I planned ten, but hopefully I will have time for five before I begin doing some new christmas dresses for the ghouls.

Maybe I will spare out the crochet christmas series. They are all the same each year, just different colours, and it begins to bore me making more.
Maybe I'll do nevertheless, if I have enough time left over.

Maybe not. There is enough stuff to sew in winter. Party fashion, Gala dresses, winter fashion and maybe sleep wear.

This means: Enough stuff to do in winter, and enough to blog about.

Okay, after you now know my near future plans, I don't let you wait any longer.

Here are the last five fall fashions for 2017:






First one is a combo for Catrine de Mew. This werecats second fall outfit ever is a very classic one, but I thought it would be perfect for our Scaris artist ghoul: a black and white striped roll-neck pullover together with blue bell-bottom jeans.

On her head she wears a simple purple headband, made from purple yarn wrapped around wire.





For Cleo I made a blue blouse this year with golden sprinkle pattern and fake golden button border and with a golden collar. 

She wears it together with a sand coloured pencil skirt and has golden leaf earrings as accessories.





Draculaura got a striped pullover as well. Hers is pink striped, has no collar, instead it is longer then Catrines and has a sewed-on belt.

Her pants are slim and from dark purple rubber material.

She also has a pair of leaf earrings, hers are pink.





After my sister Howleen gave away her old fall pullover and crochet skirt, I had to make a new combination for her.

I know she likes it colourful, and so I made a very colourful striped dress for her to wear over an ink blue roll-neck pullover.





Lagoona also got her second fall fashion this year.

Usually I prefer to use flower prints for my spring collection, but this fabric was darker in colours and also, prints like this are trendy this season.

I made a tunique from it with wide sleeves so Lagoonas fins fit under and combined it with bell bottom pants, made from T-Shirt material. Her fins fit under there also, but it looks much better without.





Here is the group shot of all of the outfits.

From the left to the right once more:

Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Howleen Wolf, Catrine de Mew and Cleo deNile.




I hope you liked them.


Well, we are at the end of this weeks blogspot.

Next week, I defineteley will start reviewing some of the brand boo stuff we got.


Time to say goodbye.


I wish a fangtastic Sunday and a clawsome week,


💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment