Saturday, August 26, 2017

Fall Fashion 2017: First Five Outfits


Hello Blogmonsters,




Here is Clawdeen Wolf with the weekly blogspot.

It is still summer, but I already started this years fall collection. I want to finish clothes for those who don't have fall clothes so far as well as some for those who could beed a new set.

I like the fall very much. Its the biest time to walk in the woods, everything smells well then, for example the mushrooms and the fallen down leafs. The colours are great, and mist coming out of the woods or lying on a lake can make a wonderful landscape view as well.

Perfect werewolf-season.

Okay, lets start with the outfits I finished so far. I have as always more to do, so I want to keep it shortly.




First one who got a boo outfit this year was Silvi Timberwolf.

For her I finished a simple, long black sweater together with pink batic pants.

Because the sweater was simple, I also finihed a pink necklace with pink metal leaf hangar and matching leaf earrings.




Twyla was the second one to get boo fashion.

This year, I finished a top with her pet Dustin as print together with black jeans jacket and pants.

The jacket has a fake silver zipper at the front and a silver charm in the shape of a bow.
Also she has two leaf earrings, in silver as well, of course.

More bling-bling is always too much for the ghoul who loves to fang out in the shadows.





The first outfit I made for my little sis Pawla is a black tunique with paw print and turquise knee long leggings.

Also she got a boo pair of shoes. Of course she still has paws, but in this age, little werewolfs want to get their first shoes. For fall and winter, I think they are must-haves.

So I finished a pair of black silk shoes with ribbons matching the outfit. I had a little bit of bad luck using the glue, but well.... its kind of my first pair of shoes.




Of course then Barker wanted an outfit as well.
My blonde little brother got a blue tartan checkered shirt, green pants and shoes made from the same material as the shirt. 

He is very prowd of his first pair of shoes. Lets hope he doesn't chew them.




Last fashion for today is for Amanita Nightshade.

The plant ghoul got a black dress, long sleeved, with a layer of black tull over the skirt part.
The pattern of the dress itself is of course floral.

Also she got a pair of silver earrings. since she already had the leaf shaped ones, this time hers have the shape of little flowers.




And here is the group shot of the boo outfits I made.

From the left to the right you see Silvi Timberwolf, Pawla Wolf, Amanita Nightshade, Twyla Bogeyman and Barker Wolf.


And this is the end of todays blogspot.

I am not sure if I manage to finish five more outfits until next weekend, so I thing I'll post something different instead.

All left is to say goodbye now,

A fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,

wishes

💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment