Saturday, January 28, 2017

Winter Fashion Part 3 (Mao or Baker's Boy Caps?)


Hello Blogmonsters,



As you can see, its still deep winter here and so I continue making winter fashion for some of the ghouls.
Enough for this week and another one.

Then I will do other stuff. I'll see. This year I won't do that much spring fashion, there are just five of the ghouls who doesn't have some so far.

Valentine fashion is already done for this year, maybe I'll do more carnival costumes or begin easter fashion or some sleepwear for those who haven't so far. Enough possibilities.

Last week I asked for feedback what you may want to see and one of our loyal friends, Anja M., asked for a goth or punk line. I think this is a clawsome idea and I already sketched outfits for five of us. I think they will be done in summer and it won't be a special line but regulair summer outfits maybe. 
This is because not every Monster High ghoul may want this look, but there are indeed some of us who would look great in those.

But these are plans for summer, and we still have - winter.

So lets simply start to show you the next five outfits.



My own boo fashion is one of those.

And you can see why this is all about Mao Caps. Or Baker`s Boy Caps. I am not sure how they really are called, this is what the online dictionairies told me they are called.

So - Mao caps perhaps. I started doing one and then I liked them so much that I continued doing more, and this is why some of us got one this season.

My own cap is black with leo print and a golden chain around the brim and it matches my pants.

Then I went on with a green top with high collar and a black real leather spencer jacket with golden quilt material for the collar.
I also added a pair of golden earrings that had been a gift to Calaminthe from her beast friend Jianne.



Here is a picture of the cap from the side.



This one had been the first of those caps, a jeans Mao cap for Ari Hauntington with a silver chain at the front and a black knob on the top.



And here is her whole outfit:

A dark jeans blue mohair yarn pullover, purple pants with circle or "eyes" pattern and a purple scarf to warm her neck.



And Cleo wanted to have a cap like that as well.

As you see, hers is golden and matches in colour her quilted jacket.
This is combined with a turquise top and black leggings and accessorized with golden earrings.



Here is a close-up of her cap, jacket and earrings. I think the jacket is worth the close-up as well.
And this is the last of this weeks Mao caps.

Not the last of this weeks outfits, though.



For Gooliope, I made a pair of skinny jeans, a bouclé yarn pullover (same material as her sleep wear, but I think it matches her really niceley) and a glittery dark blue hat with matching pompom on the top and scarf.



And for Iris I came up with a boucle pullover as well, this time from a white material with a touch of blue and green, added a turquise lurex beanie and fitting scarf and fine khaki corduory pants.



Here is the group shot. Which outfit do you like the beast, this week?

From the left to the right:
Ari Hauntington, Iris Clops, Cleo deNile, Gooliope Jellington and me, Clawdeen Wolf.



Well, we are at the end of this weeks blogspot. 

What will you see next week?
I guess the last five of this seasons huge winter fashion series.

But who knows?

Until then, I say

Byebye,

Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

💋💋💋 Clawdeen Wolf




No comments:

Post a Comment