Saturday, January 14, 2017

Winter Fashion 2017, Part 1


Hello Blogmonsters,



Here is Clawdeen Wolf with the Saturday blogspot.

As you may have seen already in the headline, I am going to show you the first five of this seasons self made winter fashion outfits.

I am still producing some, and if I am quick it will be enough for four blogspots - I already have enough for nearly three, when you count this one as well.

Okay, let's start.



Here is what I came up with for Elle Edee.

She likes metallic looks and so I came up with a blinging crochet pullover in purple, black wet look pants, a silver crochet scarf and blue earmuffs for her loudspeaker ears.

I am not so happy with her translucent shoes for this look, but so far I don't have a different pair for her.



For Amanita Nightshade I made purple pants, long enough to cover the open parts of her shoes, a green pullover with tendrils embroidery and a cap and scarf from purple "camouflage" material, also crocheted. Cap and Scarf have brushed out fringing.



My younger sister Howleen got boo winter fashion as well - her old black pullover was falling apart, her headband worn out and the crochet pants a catastrophe.

The only thing I reused for her boo fashion was the orange scarf.

Now she has a yellow pullover fitting the orange, blue and yellow checkered pants and also a blue/turquise hat that is yellow at the top because the blue yarn wasn't enough and then topped with two orange pompoms.



Outfit Nr. 4 is for Jane Boolittle.

The jungle ghoul got a turquise lourex crochet pullover and dark purple wet look pants (with snake print).
The outfit is completed by black faux fur legwarmers that cover her sandals, a dark blue crochet mohair scarf and a fitting hat with rocaille bead embroidery.



And todays last outfit belongs to Vandala Dubloons.

For her pants I found a cute jeans material with anchor print and combined those with a grey and lobster coloured striped crochet pullover.

Her scarf and cap are crocheted as well from salmon coloured yarn.
On her cap there is a purple pompom at the top and a pewter sculls-and-crossbone motive at the front that had been one of Calaminthes old earrings, one that had been broken in two parts.



Of course, as always, here is the group shot of the outfits I have shown today.

From the left to the right you see again:
Amanita, Elle, Howleen, Jane and Vandala.

We are now at the end of todays blogspot.
Next week I am going to post the next five outfits of the line.

I would be happy when you would come back to see those as well. There will always be some surprising boo ideas I have, promised.

For now, I wish you as always

A fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment