Saturday, March 19, 2016

Twyla Special


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,



its again me today, Cleo deNile, who is doing this weeks blogspot.
Clawdeen told me that it should be a Ghoul Special again.

Todays guest is one who doesn't like to be in the focus (which I cannot understand at all) and the beast friend of Howleen Wolf:



Twyla Boogeyman!

Hello Twyla!

Hello Cleo... and readers!

Twyla, you brought your dustbunny Dustin, he is a very cute pet.

Yes, I like him very much...



Would you tell people here something about you maybe they don't know?

Yes... I mean - I don't know what to tell them. Most of the things about me they can already find in my bio.

Well, yes, maybe... okay. I liked very much how you had been there for me in the 13 Wishes boovie and helped me to get back my popularity!

Ah, that. No problem. I help friends whenever I can. It is a normal thing to do, isn't it?

Is it? yes, you are right maybe... um, of course you are!
Okay then. Maybe now we can take a look into your warderobe?

Yes, sure!



So, here is my basic style. I wore it when I first came here and I like these clothes very much.



Later, for a New Scaremester, I changed my style to what you see here.



I don't have any maul fashion, but I have this Coffin Bean Jupsuit which was sent to Calaminthe as a part of a huge gift, and I love it very much.



This had been the first dress and hat Clawdeen made for me. It is crochet and glitters. The picture is old and blurry and you can't see that the dress is striped - dark blue with dark purple.



The next pic isn't better. It shows my second outfit, black crochet bermudas and a one-shoulder-top in purple camouflage look. Also I got a silver chain belt to go with it.



Here are my beach clothes. A tankini. The top is also crochet, this time a camouflage one in blue tones and dark blue pants under a bootiful pareo with paillettes.



This is my nighty, a mint green short pajama with accents in purple with lourex again. With purple slippers as accessoires.



Here you can see another summer look, also crochet, a dark blue neckholder top and a light lavender skirt with lavender pompoms which I like very much.



My dark blurple christmas dress with hat...



... oh yes. This dress I gave away later to Vandala Dubloons. It suits her better. For me, it was a little bit too big and the whole look is more Vandalas.



This is again a summer look. The short sleeve crochet pullover is blurple again. You know. Blue-purple colour, my favourite colour. And it goes together with a jeans skirt that has white lace at the bottom.



This is my party fashion.

A top from a lourex rainbow fabric, luckily Clawdeen took the darker colours for me. The skirt is black and has some wonderful bead embroidery.



This dress is my fall dress, its olive green with purple and white pattern and the ribbon belt is from the same material as the dresses bottom. I also like the wide waterfall collar. Even though it doesn't really... fall.



My winter fashion is a lavender and mint striped pullover, black crochet pants, a purple fleece vest and scarf and a purple hat with two pompoms. Its cozy, but Clawdeen maybe wants to do another one once if she has time because she says its not her beast work.



This is my sportswear, blue bermudas and a very light lavender T-Shirt with "T" on it.



And this is so far the last fashion I have and my favourite one, the one I wear today. Its my spring twinset with huge rose pattern and salmon coloured lace that is crochet.



Thank you very much, Twyla.

This is the end of todays blogspot. Next week is easter, and Clawdeen is planning just a small easter blogspot, but I can promise you it will be cute. And possibly there will be a tiny little easter giveaway, so maybe you should come back next Saturday and have a look!

For now, I wish you a great weekend and next week!

<3 + *** Cleo deNile

Me too!

Twyla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment