Saturday, March 5, 2016

Rest Of Spring 2016


Hello Blogmonsters,



Spring!!!!

Isn't it loveley?
It can be, as in the picture, but today we went back to grey sky, cold and snow.

But as you see, the crocuses already blossom...
So Calaminthe went out with me last Monday to take some photos of my brand boo spring fashions.
The house in the background isn't ours.

Today I have the rest of this seasons spring fashion for you.

Now I go on with making some "in-between-clothing-series". Like Sleepwear, some of us don't have some yet.

Well, back to spring fashion, here are the photos for you:



So, this is my boo fashion in detail.
This year I wanted to have something romantic for myself as well and I love how it came out.

I decided to have a dress from a powder lilac fabric with white flower bouquet pattern. It has a white lace bordering at the bottom.
For the evenings I added a linnen cardigan in lavender.

I completed the outfit with four self-made white earrings, two of those with a big lantern shaped bead.



My brother managed to ruin last years tunique completeley, so he got a brand boo one, made from the cute colourful pawprint fabric I got some weeks before. The pants are the same as last year.



Then Calaminthe decided to do a Wolf family shot with spring fashions. Clawdias and Howleens are last years ones.



Here is Sirenas spring outfit. For her it was impossible to do a cardigan, so I made a green top with flower motive and added some ribbons and jewellery as the two green palstic bracelets and the silver rose. Its complete different then what I had in mind for her but she seems to be very happy with what she got.

The fabric for her top as well as the one I used for my own cardigan and some others I used this year are from samples folders Calaminthe got as a gift from her beastie Jianne. I forgot to take pictures of the books but I now have the most loveley patterns for doing more clothes for us.

This had been an early birthday present for Calaminthe and she was very, very happy to get those folders. She also got a MH graphic novel from Jianne which will be reviewed in a later blogspot.

It had been fun watching Calaminthe flip around after she opened that package, and I flipped around too... at least now I have so many clawsome fabrics to make fashion from.



Isi Dawndancer got a dress from a similair pattern then Sirenas top. Its from the samples folder as well, just in white, and I added a zigzag border.
Also her colourful chequered cardigan is a fabric from out of the folder.

I love how this outfit looks on this deer ghoul!



Last not least, this is what I came up with for mummy girl Teje Khepri:

Her yellow linnen cardigan is from the samples folder as well.
Her dress is an upcycled piece of  bedclothes which we also got from Jianne some time ago.

I added a belt from yellow rhinestone ribbon material and a headband made from grey and yellow beads.

The colours and the pattern of the dress came out soooo bandage-mummy-style-like and sooo fitting Tejes body colours - I planned something complete different but this is so fangtastically perfect for her!



Here is this years last spring fashion group shot showing again the boo fashions I introduced to you today, from the left to the right Isi Dawndancer, Clawd Wolf, me, Sirena von Boo and Teje Khepri.



For this week, we are now at the end of the blogspot.

Lets surprise yourself with what will be posted next Saturday.


Until then, as usually have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

Byebye,


xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment