Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Rest Of Fall 2015

Hi Ghouls and Mansters,


Today it is on me, Cleo, to show you the rest of Clawdeens self made fall fashion for this season.
Everybody here now have one.
She is now working on different stuff, like maybe for example more party fashion. I ordered one more too, but she drews lots as usually which Ghoul or Manster gets new fashion first.

This is a picture of me visiting the pyramids of Galileo Park near where we live, a good opportunity to beat a little bit home sickness for me. It is a wonderful place and there are changing exhibitions from time to time. Of course those pyramids are not as huge and also not far as old as those I know, but I love this architecture very much.



So... Lorna is opening today with showing her new fall fashion. She has a mini black panne velvet dress under a tartan coat and a fitting rottish tam.



For Gigi, Clawdeen did something more marrocean looking. She also got a panne velvet dress but hers is a little bit longer and blue, a golden belt and a turquise coat with golden ornaments. I would love to wear that one myself.



Our tallest friend Gooliope got a pink striped tunique and bordeaux coloured pants.



Here are her accessoires, a pink heart necklace, red earrings and a black beanie hat.



And here is SloMo wearing his new grey pants and his grey striped pullover.



Well, and here is us 5 on a group picture - the last one for 1915. But next year maybe Clawdeen will do more fashions, if there will be new friends.

There isn't more to say now. I don't know what Clawdeen planned for next week. We will see.

Until then, everything left is to wish you as always a great weekend and fangtastic new week!

Kisses, Cleo!







No comments:

Post a Comment