Saturday, October 10, 2015

Rochelle Goyle Special

Hi Blogmonsters,



Last week, I did some more clothing stuff for some friends. Two Halloween costumes, but I came back to doing fall stuff now for the ones who don't have some yet.

Today, we do another ghoul special, its about time.
Of course you have seen the headline and the poster behind me and you already know whose warderobe we will open today.



Hello, Rochelle Goyle and hello, Roux!

Bonjour, Clawdeen! Bonjour, blogreaders!

So you brought Roux here as well! And would you tell us something about you maybe before opening your warderobe and show us your fashion, please?



Oui, naturelement!

As you can see, I came back to my old look, I liked it better then the turquise lipstick and the lighter hair. Gargoyles are very traditional, but I really love fashion.

I also want to tell the people what the word Gargoyle means, s'il te plais!
You all know Gargoyles as the stone figures that are on top of old churches and some other buildings.
We defend them from evil and also some of us spit water.

A legend sais that there once had been a big water dragon who acted the same, and he was called Le Gargoulle, which means translated to bubble with water.

It was a bad dragon, but maybe he was kind of our ancestor.

Wow, very interesting, I didn't know this before! Now, Rochelle, would you show your warderobe to us please?

Avec plaisir!



'ere is my basic fashion avec earrings, headband and everything which I really love. You all know this from the webisodes and the boovies.



This is me with different make-up, hairstyle and the dress I wear today, it is my "Ghoul Chat" outfit.



So far, I don't have maul fashion or fashion packs, but Clawdeen was so friendly and made me some magnifique things.
This crochet dress 'ad been the first I ever got, it is so smooth and fashionable, a necholder dress with bubble skirt which is still one of my favourites and my summer dress.



The year after I got some bracelets that look perfect with my hair and together with that grey dress. It had been made by Skelita Calaveras who showed Clawdeen how to do this kind of jewellery before she went to live somewhere else.



'ere you see my fall fashion, a pullover and miniskirt, also crochet which I also still love very much.



Another summer fashion, also crochet, a grey one-shoulder top, a striped skirt and leggings in pink.



This is my nightgown, also grey, my favourite couleur, with turquise. I have fitting slippers and a sleeping mask.



This is my beachwear. Sorry that the picture is so blurry. It is a grey swimsuit with pink lacing and a fitting pink beachbag.



My third summer outfit. Sometimes I wear this one when doung sports also, grey shorts and a 'ot pink top. clawdeen tried out how lace looks together with crochet.



This outfit was again one for summer. At the end it turned out that the skirt was a tiny bit too short and the top much too tight, so I don't have this one anymore.



Of course I have a christmas dress with hat as well. Mine is powder pink.



And this is my winter outfit, dark green striped leggings - the first time ever I got that had been sewn - a pink crochet pullover, a scarf that fits to the leggings and a hat.



And this is my favourite one at the moment. It is my spring dress with jeans cardigan. I also got new earrings.

Well, this is all maintenant. Maybe in future I get more, Clawdeen?


Of course, Rochelle... avec plaisir, as you say.

Ooooh, french, absolument!!!



Thank you very much, Rochelle! IT was nice to have you here.

As you can see, we are now at the end of this weeks blogspot.
I am not sure what to show you next week again.

Sorry, this year will not be a Halloween giveaway, but sure we are going to do giveaways from time to time in the future.

I hope you liked this years blogspot.

Oh, and there is one thing I want to share with you:

A petition.

If you want to have Boo York Boo Yorks star Pharao as a doll,
please sign this petition and share it wherever you can. Worldwide, in all of your fb monster high groups, on twitter, in other social networks you are in and else.

We already have 386 voices (at this moment) and need just 114 more to reach 500. The more, the better.
If Mattel sees how much we all want this mummy in our homes, who knows, maybe we get one. Wouldn't it be worth a try?

Here is the link to the petition:


Now everything left is to wish you a clawsome weekend and next week!

Bye!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

Au Revoir!

xoxoxox Rochelle Goyle















No comments:

Post a Comment