Friday, July 17, 2015

Greens And Whites: Schützenfest Again!




Hi Blogmonsters,

its this time of the year again, when I have done 5 more outfits in green and white:

This weekend is Olper Schützenfest!

We monsters are doing our own, and while all the normies in our town dress normal, we dress in Schützenfest colours: green and white. Last year I did the first 5 outfits.
You can find them here:


Sorry I started this blogspot with an old picture again.
Well, time to show you the 2015 outfits I did: again for 5 of us!



So, here is my brother, Clawd, showing off his.
Of course he has a cap as all of the men in Olpe have:
The so called Schützenkappe.
Then, for him, I decided on a simple white T-Shirt and green and white striped bermudas.



Here is Draculaura in her new dress - its the only crochet dress I did this year, but I had the idea for it in my sketchbook for so long.
Its a white dress with lourex and some green.
Also Draculaura got new white earrings.
The green is chosen very well, it is a "Schützenfest green".



Lighter, but also green and white, is Operettas dress.
It is a simple summerdress with polka dots and lace at the bottom, also she got a big white ribbon for her hair.



I had serveral pieces of that green and white striped and dotted fabric (I still have some), so Abbey got an outfit using both: a striped shirt (this time I turned the stripes to horizontal) and a polka-dottet skirt.



And Lagoona got the last of this years Schützenfest fashion.
Hers is dark green again, striped again, a dress from T-Shirt material.
Also she got white pearl earrings and a white pearl necklace.

I like this outfit very much on her.



And with this group shot of the 2015 outfits we are at the end of the blog for today.

I am not sure what I will post next week. I have done a few more summer outfits and work on more. Also there had been planned another ghoul special, but I guess that one can wait.
Also, we got a message that a new ghoul is on her way to us. Who is it?
You'll see!

So there would be many stuff we could post, be surprised with which I will start and which one will be posted later.

For now,
I wish you a nice week,

a great Schützenfest to everybody who celebrates it or, as we say here:

Guodde Fierdahe!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment