Friday, June 19, 2015

Robecca Steam Special

Hi Blogmonsters,



Here is Clawdeen with the Friday blogspot.
Today, we have another ghoul special though I don't have a unique background for her, sadly.



Welcome to Robecca Steam, daughter of the mad scientist Hexicayah Steam!

Thank you, Clawdeen!

Well, before you start to show your warderobe to our readers, how about, as usually, tell us something personal about yourself?

Oh, um... I don't know what to tell, truely. I love Steampunk and everything that has to do with clocks, gear and else and like the victorian era very much, Of course I really love my pet, Captain Penny, who is like me a steampunk robot and - not like me -  a penguin. I am very sporty also.  People can find my bio at the official Monsterhigh website and of course in the MH webisodes and Boovies.

Thank you, Robecca. Well, now how about showing us your warderobe, please?

Of course, I'd love to!



Well, here is me in my basic fashion. Not on the photo is my bag and also not Captain Penny, sorry. I also came with a black stand and a brush.



Here is one of two Deluxe fashions I bought together in the maul. I love them, and as you can see, I am wearing this one today.



Here is the second one of the Deluxe fashions, a dress, also one of my very favourite peaces.



Well, now to the fashion you made for me.
I love every single piece of those.

This is the first dress you made for me, a fawn coloured dress with blue ribbons and a fitting hat, on which I can wear my goggles.



Here is my winter fashion, also crochet.

the pants and the hat are brass golden because you couldn't find copper yarn, but I think they look great together with my favourite colours. On the hat you added a huge blue feather.
Also part of the set is a pullover that has black on the top and blue on the bottom with black lacing.



This one is my crochet party dress, also in brass and with black, together with a little black crochet top hat with blue hatband.



Here is my nightgown, bisque with blue, in granny style, with fitting nightcap and fitting slippers.



This one is a second summer outfit: Camouflage shorts, an offwhite shirt and a dark blue shimmering vest with copper coloured button which is also a detail on the fitting belt.



This outfit, you may have seen two weeks ago, its my swimsuit with fitting cap. 



Well, my christmas dress with hat, in a dark copper red tone.
If anyone wants to know how to do this one, there are two tutorials on the blog, one for the dress and one for the hat.



Here is my second party wear, and this time you found a copper coloured yarn, made a top from it and added golden circus style buttons and lacing. The skirt is sewn from dark blue ribbon with gold trim, and also part of the outfit is a blue fascinator with a clock motive.



This is my favourite outfit, I think! It is all sewed and includes a panne velvet pullover with black lace, fangtastic bisque and blue striped pants and, my favourite part, a copper coloured top hat with brown fake leather hatband and some copper gears. It is my fall fashion.



Here is a picture of the hat in detail.



So far, this is the last of my outfits, my spring dress, blue and purple checkered with purple lace and little gear at the collar, a blue panne velvet shawl and a very cute and elegant blue hat which you found on a shopping tour at Tedi.



Well, thank you very much for showing all your fashion to our readers.

Next week, you shouldn't miss the friday blogspot. We plan a surprise for you to celebrate our blog birthday.

Well, I hope you got some new ideas and we wish you a clawsome weekend and a fangtastic new week!

Byebye,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

and

xoxox Robecca Steam











2 comments:

  1. very cute! i love the nightgown and matching cap! and of course the party outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love her very much, she is one of my favourite dolls, I like steampunk very much and it is so much fun to create outfits for her. I also love hats and caps and everything else one can wear on ones head, so it it even more fun to do outfits for Robecca. In my MH scetchbook (sorry, Clawdeens sketchbook of course) I have still at least one spooktaculair outfit I wanna do for her, but I am not sure when I will have time for her - its a "sports" outfit I have in mind...

    ReplyDelete