Saturday, February 27, 2016

10 Boo Spring Fashions


Hi Blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here with the Saturday blogspot!

Just 3 more to do!
Yes, I managed to finish 12 brand boo spring fashions for my friends...
Today I want to show you ten of those.

The other 2 I am going to post on another blogspot, as soon as I finished the last 3 I want to do.

I hope you like my latest fashion ideas - enjoy! ;-)



Iris Clops had been the first one this year to get a boo spring dress.

It is apple green with a darker green polka dot border and I made it kind of simple because I wanted the magenta lace jacket to stand out.
This cardigan had been made from the Harumika fashion pack that I got last fall. It was kind of difficult to put the pieces together to a real jacket, but as you can see, at the end it worked out.



Cleolei got a coral red top and a skirt with white and blue pattern I used on some fashion for the DeNile sisters before. 

The top and skirt had been sewn from one of the Tapefitty patterns I saved, I think it originally had been a pattern made for Frankie.

Because in spring it can be cold sometimes, of course she got a cardigan as well. Hers is gold.



I think its funny that Gooliope Jellington, if you do single pictures of her, always looks like a normal sized ghoul...

For her, I made a red millefleurs pattern dress with white lace bordering.
Her cardigan has a powder colour and a dot pattern.

Gooliopes look is a little bit vintage inspired, I thought it would match her nicely.



Moucedes shows her elegant Upper Beast Side style with a pink satin dress and cardigan from the same material.

As accessoires, she got a yellow necklace and clutch with glued-on rhinestones in yellow and lavender.



For Adda Boomslang I made a dress with colourful flower pattern, a turquise sewed-on-the-dress belt and white lace bordering and a simple white cardigan. As accessories, she wears two roses in her ponytail.



Cleo got a furricious boo spring look: Offwhite silk pants with fitting cardigan and a golden top and also a rhinestone headband. I really do love this style on her, it is so upper class!



Luna Mothews loves to wear black but I added a spring touch to the outfit I made for her:
She has a black silk twinset and a red polka dot skirt with black lace. Also, she got some red earrings.



For Elissabat, it had been easy to do spring clothes because we got this clawesome skirt that had been originally EAH Raven Queens. 

I just had to do the powder lavender top and the black lace cardigan to complete the look for our vampire queen.



Here are the last two spring outfits for today.

Of course the werecat twins got matching outfits that are not exactly the same in detail.



Meowlodys dress is made from a bright coloured rose pattern fabric and I added a light pink spencer cardigan.



Purrsephones dress and cardigan are exactly the same, just that the rose pattern is black grounded.



As usually, Calaminthe took group shots with the boo outfits.
On this one you see again the fashions of Iris, Cleolei, Gooliope, Moucedes and Luna.



And the second picture shows Meowlody, Elissabat, Cleo, Adda and Purrsephone.



I hope you liked my fashion ideas.
We are now at the end of todays blogspot.

If I manage to finish the last spring outfits this week, I probably will post them next Saturday.
If not... well.... I'll come up with something different, as usually.


Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

Bye for today,


xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment