Saturday, February 13, 2016

Cleos And Deuces Valentine And Boo York Boo York Cleo And Deuce Review


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


today it is me, Cleo de Nile, to wish you Valentines and to have the weekly blogspot again.

Oh, did I say weekly blogspot?
Surprise....

THERE WILL BE TWO SPOTS THIS WEEKEND, ONE TODAY AND ONE TOMORROW, ON VALENTINE!

Today is MY day. 
Oh, and Deuces Day... kisses for you, my big and everlasting love!

As you see, at the moment I try out some boo looks.



This is my Valentine look.
Clawdeen made this so cute Valentine fashion:
A white top with heart pattern and fitting lace at the bottom, a matching skirt that has the same colours, and some cute heart shaped earrings!



And you know what?
Deuce got partner fashion. He has boo bordeaux red pants and a shirt without collar that has the same fabric as my fashion with green button front. Also, he has a pink rose... for me!



Aren't we so cute together?
I so love this look, thank you so much Clawdeen and big Valentine hugs to you of course for this!

But after tomorrow, I change my look again. Completeley. And Deuce changes his as well. To this:



BOO YORK BOO YORK CLEO AND DEUCE TWO-PACK REVIEW

I love the look from the boovie so much that we decided to get the style in real life as well.

Its from
Boo Bork Boo York - A Monsteriffic Musical

which you sure already have seen. If not, its a great idea to watch it, some say it is the greatest MH Boovie so far, and Deuce and I play some main roles in it.

Well, we decided again not to review the box, but of course Calaminthe decided that we should share our complete boo looks in detail.

Since you already have seen the picture of us together, we simply go on.



The two-pack includes two brand new stands, one for Deuce and one for me, those are silver and have a crystal look, as well as the one brush included. Also you will find two new Diaries, one from Deuce and my own, of course.



Now here is Deuce. I really love his Boo York style.



Deuce wears his snakes down to one side of his head. He is accessoirized with big golden crystal eyewear with black glasses...



...the ear part of those are snake heads.
Also, he has one copper earring.



Deuces shirt is green and yellow with scale pattern and a printed-on black snake around its green collar. Also green are the earcuffs and the bottom of the shirt.
And it has a dark grey shirt collar part at the top.



He also wears black snake leather pants, fake, of course. Deuce would never harm snakes... just if they would try to harm me!



His shoes are copper coloured boots that are open at the side as sandals. They have the Boo York crystal look as well.



And now to my furricious new style!

I wear my hair long and without bangs, with blue and copper streaks and parted at the front and hold together in the back.



Here you see my face up. I have a headband with the ancient egypt goddess Isis spreading her wings in copper and lapislazuli blue. Also, I wear a pair of mummy bandage earrings in copper as well.

My dark copper red lipstick of course matches the style, I wear blue eyeshadow with yellow highlights and black khajal around my eyes in egypt manner. My left eye is made up as the "Eye of Horus".



Here is my dress. It is lapislazuli blue with bandage pattern that also shows crystal fragments. Some of the printed-on bandages are copper. The top part and the sleeves of the dress are from black fishnet material, also with copper bandage pattern. Around my hands, I wear loose bandages as kind of a long scarf, also copper. The left side had been loose but Clawdeen fixed this later.



And here are my shoes which are absoluteley stunning!
They are copper sandals in form of a sphinx with blue parts and the sphinxes tail wraps around my legs, high almost to my knees. They had been fixed there with rubber bands, you see on one sandal that the wrap comes down a bit if you don't fix it.


Well.... this was todays special.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see another Valentine post. Calaminthe decided not to post a hint tomorrow in her facebook groups, just on her Pinterest Site and on Clawdeens Facebook Site.
There you also always can leave comments whether you like our blogspots or not, as well as under the blogspots themselves.

For now, I hope you'll have a romantic valentine day!

Love and hugs

from Deuce and from me, Cleo de Nile!

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment