Saturday, December 30, 2017

New Year 2017/2018: Party-Fashion


Hello Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen here with the last blogspot.

...

😜
For this year, of course!

Next year, I will go on as I did before.

In January, there will be more reviews - there are still some of older dolls that have to be done, and sure we hope to find more new dolls next year too.

There also will be more new self made fashion.
At the moment I am working on five winter-outfits, but I am not as quick at the moment as I had been earlier. There are many other things that have to be done, and sometimes I just need pausing from all that sewing.

Not in January, but generally, of course you will also see new Ghoul Specials.
And hopefully, outdoor and travel pictures. 
Also planned are more tutorials, but I really need time for those, and so they still will be very rare.

Giveaways?
Of course. The usual giveaways will be done, Blog Birthday is summer, Halloween in fall, Christmas in winter. MAYBE an easter one, as far as I can, but that one is optional.

Okay...

so - what will I show you TODAY?

My latest party fashion, of course!





This one is not one of them.

That sill cute dress had been made some time ago by Starlight Sora.
It had been Draculauras dress, but since she has now the new body, it didn't fit her anymore.

So she decided to give it to Gorgon Ghoul Adda Boomslang, and I totally think she looks clawsome with it.




But now to the five new dresses I did:





Here is the second party outfit I made for myself.

I really like that it came out like I wanted it to look like this time.

This black lace coctail dress is very classical, and I am wearing it over adark brown underdress that could be worn without too, but id just simple.

Of course I added a pair of rhinestone earrings to complete my classic look.





Here is Kelpie Blue with her first party dress ever.

For her I chose a floral turquise and bit purple fabric that matches her colour scheme and added two borders in pastel rainbow colouring, one around her waist and one at the bottom.





Since Silvi Timberwolf didn't get a party dress last year, I made one for her this year.

Its made from dark blue panne velvet and has a circle skirt.

I added pailettes in all colours to the bottom and a huge golden belt to her waist, and she also got a pair of rhinestone earrings. Hers are brown.





Then Venus McFlytrap asked me for a new party dress as well, because her old one didn't fit anymore.

So I finished one from magenta metallic fabric and added pink and purple blossoms around her waist.
It had been planned to add more petals to her skirt so that you wouldn't see the skirt anymore, but I tried how it look and decided that one row was enough - I didn't want the dress to be overloaded at the end.





The last dress is very simple, just a loose non-sleeve dress from lurex fabric, but since my smallest sis Weredith is so small, its tricky enough to sew ANYTHING for her. It has two press buttons in the back because her tail needs place.





And here is the group shot.

From the left once again:
Kelpie, Weredith, me (Clawdeen), Venus and Silvi.

This means, we are now at the end of todays blogspot and its time to wish you:


💥A Fangtastic Happy New Year!💥


💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf,

Calaminthe and the rest of our doll crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment