Saturday, November 7, 2015

Some Party Ghouls


Hi Blogmonsters!


Its me, Clawdeen Wolf, with the weekly blogspot.
Last week I promised you some new party outfits for some of the ghouls, and here they are!

I managed to do one for myself: This one-shoulder top in purple paillette print fabric and black wet look capris. Also I got new furricious little jewel earrings to complete it. It is the first party outfit I made for myself. Now the party season can come!



For Lorna McNessie, I came up with this dress. I used also paillette print fabric, this time in red, and added a blue and white skirt and a fitting plaid which I fixed on Lornas shoulder with a blue flower ornament.



Here is Toraleis. I had something completely different in mind but after we got the Tapefitty set I made this silver top for her and some red lourex pants and I think its so her.



Vandala got also a paillette dress, this time in grey. We think it suits her very well.



For Jane I tried something completely different. She got a black leather one shoulder top and a fitting skirt, also sewn after a Tapefitty pattern. The dress looks more brown at the end, but together with her new hair accessoires it is a wild jungle look.



I like Catrines dress very much too. It had been made from a broken fan, and the big flower pattern suits her as well as the black and gold lace border and the black and gold rose I used to complete it.



Luna Mothews of course already has a fangtastic party outfit but she got a self made as well. Also with just one shoulder, hers is black wet look with red paillette borders, lourex gloves and red jewelled flower earrings.



Here is so far the last party outfit I managed to finish, Marisol got a rainbow coloured dress and a golden chain belt.



And here is a party group picture with five of us, Calaminthe usually takes pictures when we have five new outfits together that have the same theme, in this case party.

From left to the right Lorna McNessie, Deuce Gorgon, Toralei Stripe, Vandala Dubloons and Luna Mothews are ready to party!

And we are at the end of the blogspot.
Next week I think you will see some of the finished Tapefitty outfits we did. We didn't finish all, but five are already done.

I am still working on one party outfit, but after that I will start doing the christmas dresses for those who don't own one yet.

There are serveral things planned for November/December, but this year we will not have an advent calendar again. That had been much fun but Calaminthe possibly will buy a calendar that is not MH themed this time and so we are not sure if we can open doors ourselves. But well.

I promise you that it won't be boring in the future - or at least I hope so!

It would be helpful if you would comment what you would love to see in future blogspots or on our facebook site. If you like also tell me which outfits you like ore not and why.

Now I wish you a clawsome weekend and a fangtastic new week!

xxx Clawdeen xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment