Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Fall Fashion

Hi Blogmonsters,



here is Clawdeen with the Saturday blogspot.

Yes... you see right.
I DO have a new fall outfit myself again. Like Cleo, I am the one who goes out of the house the most and also, I am the one who does the fashion for everybody else, so why shouldn't I have some more as the others, maybe?

My new fall fashion is an apricot top with polka dots under a cozy purple fleece cardigan and brown corduory pants. Also, I got a new bag that matches the outfit niceley, its originally Cedar Woods bag. I got it as a gift from a friend, as well as my new earrings. They came from another good friend. Thank you very much, you too!

But I did more fall fashion and this weekend, at least, I prowdly show them all to you.



Here is Toraleis new fall fashion. Yes, she has another one as well but so liked to have something new, and so I made this red checkered blouse for her and boyfriend jeans, also she got new red earrings.



Spectra didn't have a fall outfit before, so it really had been time she got one. I sewed a blue and purple pepita dress under a cardigan from the same purple material as my own is, and a new silver necklace.



Marisol got a dress as well, and I made it from a very colourful batic fabric. Also she has a turquise glass bead necklace which you cannot see too well.



For Jane I came up with a cute red and blue striped tunique with ribbon detail at the bottom and blue pants.



Our brand new werecat friends got both matching black and white tiger striped skirts and crochet pullovers. Purrsephonys is yellow and Meowlodys has salmon colour.



Sirena once told me that she would love to have some jeans, but of course it is impossible for a siren hybrid to wear pants. So I had the idea to do a jeans dress for her, together with a black and silver lourex scarf, and Sirena is very happy with it.



This is, so far, the last fall outfit I did, its another one for Cleo. She got a cozy panne velvet tunique, an extravagant golden belt and golden pants. And she likes it very much.



Here are two group pictures with some of the ghouls in their fall fashion. 

Picture Nr 1 shows Jane Boolittle, my big sis Clawdia Wolf, Sirena von Boo, Meowlody and Purrsephony.


And picture Nr 2 shows Spectra Vondergeist, Twyla, Marisol Coxi, my beastie Draculaura and Toralei Stripe.


Oh yes.... and I wanted to show you pictures of myself trying on the shoes from the Harumika pack we got.



We cut off the things under them meant as stands, it was easy, and here they are.




They fit quite nice to medium size Monster High dolls like I am, they are just a tiny little bit tall, but thats fine, this way you can wear socks in them if you want.



The close-up is blurry again but you can see that you kinda see the toes in the shoes, but just a little bit and thats okay.

I decided to give the shoes to Abbey afterwards for she doesn't have so many.

We are now at the end of this weeks blogspot.
Next week.... I don't know again. Its a new month.

We cannot wait the Boo York Boo York DVD coming out on Thursday in Germany, so maybe we talk about that.

I myself am working on two or three new Halloween outfits for the ghouls, its about time to start them. Afterwards, maybe I'll do more fall clothing, maybe somehing different, but there are still some of us who need fall clothes.

I wish a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome next week to you!

Byebye!

xxx Clawdeen xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment